This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

new member and helper

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

hey im cat-bomb but you can call me nuclear-cat if you want. i am a mru student waiting in line to get in to the class and will gladly help out this site (when i graduate) in its malware removal thread. ive been in the forum community for about 7 months. im am looking for a few forums to help out on so i can get more knowledge about computers. im currently in 3 other forums right now, malware removal, geeks to go, and 5 star support. thanks for reading and i hope will learn a lot here. cat-bomb.
Hello cat-bomb, :welcome: What is your username at MRU, I do not see a student under cat-bomb. Only members of the Malware Team may help at WTT with malware removal. Regards.
:wavey: Hi cat-bomb and welcome to WTT. You seem to be a busy person - as well as the forums you mentioned, there is also Computer Help Forum, Are you a student in all these forums? If you are, I have to take my hat off to you. I barely find the time to do my studies in this forum alone! Good luck Satchfan

Hello cat-bomb, :welcome:

What is your username at MRU, I do not see a student under cat-bomb.

Only members of the Malware Team may help at WTT with malware removal.

Regards.


oh im tylerisdabest in mru but i like to change my name now and then. :thumbup:

:wavey: Hi cat-bomb and welcome to WTT.

You seem to be a busy person - as well as the forums you mentioned, there is also Computer Help Forum, Are you a student in all these forums? If you are, I have to take my hat off to you. I barely find the time to do my studies in this forum alone!

Good luck

Satchfan


im only in one class, but i am going to grad from 3 of them, but one at a time.
Hi there,

oh im tylerisdabest in mru but i like to change my name now and then. :thumbup:

It is best to keep the same user name at all help sites. :)

im only in one class, but i am going to grad from 3 of them, but one at a time.

Not yet admitted to MRU, hold your horses. :P

Cheers.
Hi cat-bomb, :welcome: I take it that your tyler kick your fase from G2G? I recognised the avatar. :lol: Just on a side note, if you do get into MRU then they don't allow training at other sites. Don't spread yourself to thin, you can burn out easily. :thumbup:
Hello cat-bomb, :wavey:

:welcome: Are you sure that bomb is not a rocket? :lol:
I must say I admire your zeal, but here at WTT we do things a little differently, and for a very good reason.

im am looking for a few forums to help out on so i can get more knowledge about computers.


Get more knowledge first… So then you can help out. B)

The tools we use here can do more damage than most of the malware that's out there right now. If we don't obtain a professional level of knowledge about these tools, we can hurt someone by trying to help them, render the User's computer inoperable. Even with the best of intentions, and I do not doubt yours as being good at all. :)

chamber's advice was very wise, and if you don't mind, I would like to add to it, with this phrase that came to mind as I was reading it:

It is not the quantity of help that I am able to give people that matters nearly as much as does the quality.

I hope this helps ya, and I wish you the best wherever you decide to learn this trade.

Hi, Tyler! [external image: Posted Image]
I know you from MRU! (heehee!)
[external image: Posted Image]
Welcome to WTT!
[external image: Posted Image] Kathy
Just to clarify, the site is MR (Malware Removal) and MRU stands for the training school there. :)
:blush: You're right, tashi! You know what else; I caught myself just about to post "Welcome to WWT!" :smack:
I hadn't intended to confess that :whistling: but I do feel lighter of heart, now! :banana2:
[external image: Posted Image] Kathy

It is best to keep the same user name at all help sites. :)


I definitely agree to that. I have this same one on six different sites. It helps a lot.

Hi tyler!