This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Win 7 to 8

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello During the process of going from Win 7 to 8, when partitons are involved, do I delete all of them or are there some like the Win 7 I should keep. This is to do a clean install. I ask because I was set to go but watched a tutorial that said to remove all partitions which is contrary to a friend who advised me to keep recovery and Win 7 partitons. Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI