Hello! I am seeking buying advice for a switch. It must be passthrough, IPv6 compatible and Giaga capable. I have a fibreoptic ISP contract rated at 1 giga up/down. I rent the modem from the ISP (1Giga and 1TV antenna ports only) I rent a router from the ISP and I own another router. The ISP router is wired only, fast ethernet LAN ports and phone port. This router MUST be directly hooked up to the ISP modem. My router is an ASUS RT-AC66U capable of using the full Giga up/down bandwidth and I would like to connect it directly to the ISP modem. The ISP technician said that I can connect both modems in parallel providing that I find a passthrough, IPv6 compatible and Giaga capable switch but I have absolutely no idea of which/what layer etc.. I would really appreciate some specific brand/model advice for best value: budget under 100US$ but I don't mind buying second hand. Thank you.