This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

What is the best and safe free software that converts youtube to MP3 ?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I recently downloaded a few free software to convert youtube to MP3 and my PC was infected. It's been sorted thanks to this forum with great help, but it took us over 1week to fix the problem. Anyway, I don't want it to happen again and now I'm wondering if anybody knows good free software youtube MP3 converter I can download safely. My PC is windows VISTA, main browser in Firefox. Thank you!
The problem is I don't think any of these products are on the up and up.

I recently reviewed various options for a client, and I was not impressed to say the least. Every one of the websites are misleading, and the software that you can download comes with garbage.

With that said, I would prefer to use a website that I can just copy and paste the youtube URL into and then download the file in whatever format I choose. Installing software on your computer to do this is not necessary.

When researching products available, the only one that worked decently was onlinevideoconverter.com. However, like all the other sites, the site is completely misleading and if you don't pay attention to what you are clicking on you'll be off on some tangent downloading something you don't want or need. When you go to this website, you choose your options and copy and paste the URL of the youtube video you want to download and download it in whatever format you want. But, they surround the portion of the site that you are interested in with spam. Beware of all the "Download" and "Play Now" buttons.

Because I have not found any decent site for doing this, all I can say is do so at your own risk. You already learned the hard way once.
Hi there, thanks for your replies! I thought it may be tricky to find free one that does the job safely… What about software that you can BUY at a reasonable price? Thanks!

Hi there,
thanks for your replies!
I thought it may be tricky to find free one that does the job safely… What about software that you can BUY at a reasonable price?

Thanks!


Penpen,

We ain't going there!

Bad enough to be discussing "free" utilities for the purpose of performing an operation that is all-to-common but nevertheless "ILLEGAL" in most jurisdictions.
We are certainly not going to help promote for folks who want to sell applications to perform that same illegal activity!

I'm responding to inform you that assisting with the topic violates our Forum Rules / Terms of Use.

This Topic is Closed, and will likely disappear from public view shortly.

Doug

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI