This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Malware Classroom

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey, I have applied to join the Malware classroom but I have not heard any thing from the admin or in fact, i have no idea whether to how check the message they send to me, so could anyone please help, thank you very much
Hello johnha169,

Hey, I have applied to join the Malware classroom but I have not heard any thing from the admin or in fact, i have no idea whether to how check the message they send to me, so could anyone please help, thank you very much


While there are restrictions on a new member's ability to send private messages, a pop-up window will show when one has a PM as sent from administration to Classroom applicants.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=80368

The Administrator's PM was sent to you September 14, 2012.

We're sorry but the application was respectfully declined, please enjoy the rest of the forums this site has to offer. :)

Best regards.