Hello JGaryN,
Admitted Oct 12 2009 your last post to the Classroom was Nov 21 2009 and thus your access was removed due to inactivity, as per the posted Classroom "rules" all new students are required to agree to.
Best regards.
To anybody here at What the Tech that might know and has the time to answer these questions:
1. Can I resume my training after being removed by Administration from the Freshman classroom due to inactivity or is that not allowed?
2. If I am allowed to resume training how do I go about doing this? (From what I have read, I won't have much luck in trying to PM the Administration.)
3. If resuming is not allowed, should I reapply as a new student and start over from the beginning? ( I Don't mind redoing the lessons.)
4. Or is my best possibility to continue observing active posts in the malware forum for awhile, and in doing this I will improve my chances to reapply at a future date?
5. Are former students encouraged to reapply, and if so, is there a recommended wait time before reapplying?
To anybody here at What the Tech that might know and has the time to answer these questions:
1. Can I resume my training after being removed by Administration from the Freshman classroom due to inactivity or is that not allowed?
2. If I am allowed to resume training how do I go about doing this? (From what I have read, I won't have much luck in trying to PM the Administration.)
3. If resuming is not allowed, should I reapply as a new student and start over from the beginning? ( I Don't mind redoing the lessons.)
4. Or is my best possibility to continue observing active posts in the malware forum for awhile, and in doing this I will improve my chances to reapply at a future date?
5. Are former students encouraged to reapply, and if so, is there a recommended wait time before reapplying?
Any answers or info will be welcome! -JgaryN
Hello JGaryN,
Those questions can be answered by me.
Please send your inquiry via a PM (personal message).
There is no reason other reason other than full time work and the fear of losing my job in this difficult economy. I put in extra hours at work, and this extra work time along with the background stress of working under negative circumstances distracted me from my activities at What the Tech.
After my last "practice log" post in November 09' I still continued to visit this site on a regular basis looking into what other people where posting in both the private and public forums. In some respects I was looking for clues on how the other students were doing and what problems they were having with their practice logs.
Just plane old curiosity didn't help either in my progress on the practice logs. I spent time looking at the the many entries of the main malware forum, at the tutorials , at the tools, and links located in the private forum. Researching specific log entries provided a huge distraction, especially trying to figure out what was virus and what was not, I ended up looking into the many varied places via the Google search engine. ( I still have a practice log on my computer that I was researching at my leisure).
-JgaryN
Hello JGaryN,
You have a personal message in your inbox. Please confine any further follow up remarks regarding Classroom matters to a PM.
Best regards.