This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Format bars are blackened out

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just went into IE and the format, emoticons, spam, fonts little boxes are not black, they are how they are supposed to be. I went back to Firefox, which is my main browser and they are all blackened out. Hopefully this means somethng to someone and I can fix it. I want to use FF.📎black_command_bar.PNG
I just went to fix firefox issues, it went back to default but still with my colors and all is back, all the blackened parts are gone…………….yeah. My computer is screamin' now!!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI