This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

cannot get into firefox

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Firefox crashed 2 days ago for 1st time. Sent crash report and rebooted. Waited. Nothing. UNinstalled firefox and REinstalled, but still cannot get in. I double-click on icon and nothing happens. NOW, As of today, menu bar & command bar in IE are all black. (May have nothing to do with it, but just sayin'…) Would appreciate any help before I run to geek squad…or am forced back to IE. Thanks much.
MobileMania, installing Google Chrome doesn't solve Linda M's problem. Just adds another browser that may or may not work. Much better to try to fix the problem as it may be a symptom of some basic problem not understood yet. Just my $.02 worth :thumbup:
Hello Linda, I have also faced the same problem last month, that time I just uninstalled firefox & than installed it again and got solved that problem. I am not understanding why your problem didn't fix by doing the same.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI