This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Yahoo Mail Support Forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having problems with my yahoo mail. I have Firefox browser. It gives me error messages: FF can't find the server at us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com And something like it is having trouble loading your mail. Do you know what is up with that? Thanks.
/Firefox is the best browser I think, it just always gives me these error messages that the mail has to reload, or there is nothing there. I click o a few buttons and it works, but I don't think that is supposed to be how you do it; Is there a forum specifically designed for yahoo mail? Thanks.
Another problem with yahoo is whenever I am on a website and go to send a link, window lives pops up. I have never used that email program, everything I do is through yahoo. it sounds like some default has been changed. Any ideas? Thanks.
what I have to do is copy the url address and paste it in yahoo mail, but I know I didn't always have to do that. What is the windows live mail - never heard of it.
Hi PattiChati,

What is the windows live mail - never heard of it.

It is a Microsoft Product that some folks use to access their email…you don't need to use it if you are happy with your current arrangement with Yahoo.

As to:

what I have to do is copy the url address and paste it in yahoo mail, but I know I didn't always have to do that.

As time goes by things change……nothing seems to stand still for very long these days…. :)
:thumbup:
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI