This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Ubuntu in Oracle VM

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'd like to attach three prtscrns so you might be able to rell me what to adjust and if they have any thing to do with the video cam light going on and staying on while ubuntu is open etc.. Other than the light, it seems to function fine. Thank you

Try unchecking the Floppy drive, see if that resolves the problem.



>>I should have read the warning more closely - thank you.

Also, I think I would have been wiser to do guest additions before updates.
My tutorial was older than the current Ubuntu and VM.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI