This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Late introduction!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings WhatTheTech! I know this is late, but who cares?! Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Daniel. Well, not in real-life. Daniel is a name I mostly use in the Internet to protect my identity. I am thirteen years old (yes I know) and yet I have some knowledge on computers. I have been using the same OS for ten years now. I learnt using computers without manuals or online tutorials, trust me! Just practicing on multiple personal computers. One is broken, and new one in the house and so on. I may have troubles in grasping some information but eventually I get it. I have one brother, I life a happy life. I am part of a gaming community since 2009 (thanks to them my English has improved noticeably!) called Argonath RPG.. I don't have an exact hobby, but everyday I do something and that's good. I haven't came to WhatTheTech just to 'seek and go' , but to stick with it! I have pre-planned that if this community helps me with my infection, I will thank them by applying for a position in the malware team - For revenge! :clap: About me; I am friendly, and able to control my temper.. I hate fighting and cursing - Will only mean that you are weak! I follow a life-style called 'straight-edge', I realize that I am too young to think of this kind of life-style and yet I promised myself to follow it in my entire life - That means I won't drink, or smoke in the future. Well that's all for now, I will add more info once I am free. Cheers!
Hi Daniel14, :welcome: I have read your introductory information and also your Thread where you are working with NoodleTech to remove malware. Your language skills are very good. I am also impressed with your kind and civil manner of composing your questions and comments. Hope you find WTT Forums to be useful in your learning. Best Regards Doug
Thank you, thank you all and thank you! Let's just hope that WTT continues like this - It can be the best website around here for hardware, who knows? I know you can do it, or, we can do it. :-)
Welcome Daniel

I life a happy life.

You are very lucky but it seems that you are aware of that.

I'm sure that you'll enjoy being a part of this community as it is a very friendly environment.

Good luck with all you do in the future.

Kimd regards

Satchfan