Graphics Card
3 min read
At another Forum you have posted your computer specs in a similar manner and with the same question.
"But" at that other Forum you post that you have 2.25GB RAM installed,
Whereas, here you state you have 256mb RAM
Which is it?
"If" that machine only has 256mb RAM, then that is where I would upgrade.
Tell us what you are hoping to achieve by installing a "low end" graphics card.
Unless you have a definite purpose you wish to achieve, your onboard graphics may perform adequately.
But the machine does need adequate RAM, particularly because your onboard graphics is presently
Please also tell us what Windows Operating System you are running.
With the relatively limited hardware you may have, I'm guessing XP?
Hi ajit85dsd
At another Forum you have posted your computer specs in a similar manner and with the same question.
"But" at that other Forum you post that you have 2.25GB RAM installed,
Whereas, here you state you have 256mb RAM
Which is it?
"If" that machine only has 256mb RAM, then that is where I would upgrade.
Tell us what you are hoping to achieve by installing a "low end" graphics card.
Unless you have a definite purpose you wish to achieve, your onboard graphics may perform adequately.
But the machine does need adequate RAM, particularly because your onboard graphics is presentlystealingsharing 128mg of the RAM that you do have.
Please also tell us what Windows Operating System you are running.
With the relatively limited hardware you may have, I'm guessing XP?
I have 2.25gb ram & operating system XP and my onboard graphics doesn't play latest game.
I am a casual gamer and want to install a low end card
and which has clock speed good and support Shader Version 5
and run in all os. 1-2 gb graphics memory should be sufficient. my budget is Rs. 3000
PLzzz suggest me to which graphics card will be best for my pc????
AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB PCI-E $114.99 @
http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Mini-HD…6621&sr=1-2
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI