Hi,
As the thread title state, my 5 year old Asus 8800 GTS 320 MB card has died (or at least is in its deathbed) right now, just before I need to head back to University. I need a replacement card that will do me fairly well for gaming aswell, with my current game (most intensive) be MW2, although I still play older titles like BF2, and WoW a bit. Don't care about running any game on high with AA, just medium settings will suit me. Rest of my system is

Intel E6600 @ 2.4Ghz
2GB (not sure of speed)
PSU : 430W
Asus Commando mobo
Acer 21"(or 22", not sure) @1680x1050
Win XP Home


Well after looking some more the 4770 has started to scream at me. Bit more then the original 9600GT I was looking at. That said for $11 I could get a 4850 although I'm unsure if my PSU could handle it.

Some more input is needed before I break out my wallet.