This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Can't access search pages like google and yahoo seach

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Recently i had an issue with accessing interner search pages like google and yahoo search. Other pages work fine. I have looked for a Host fine and it looks fine with no suspicious entry. I have tried spybot and malware but they didn't find anything. I have tried to flush dns but same results. Note: My laptop is on network, if i connect to wireless router in my office then everything works fine. This morning i uninstalled and reinstalled my network adapter and bingo everything started working but after restarting my laptop i am back to the same problem. I have also checked the firewall and it is not blocking anything. Can i post the highjack log here? If yes then can i remove the lines in the log file where it is showing my company's name?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI