Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Software For Canon Printers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 New Raider

New Raider

Authentic Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 08:30 PM

They also offer other programs which I think adds to the problem. I remember hearing a few years back about a line of Canon printers that uses a "call home" technology as you surf. The info it gathers is sent to Canon by the user, when the Canon tech support button is pressed. Is that still true, or did they take it out since 2002? I am in a bit of a rush for an answer, since I don't want this junk on my system one second longer than I have to! :thumbdown: Easy-WebPrint Easy-PhotoPrint PhotoStitch PhotoRecord™ Memory is getting low aready! (14gig) I've also seen some references to Easy-WebPrint in hijack logs.

Advertisements

Register to Remove