This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can I turn off ghayx

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can't find any info on this when I try to look it up on the net. Nor dose it show up in my task manager. Revo Uninstaller Pro is showing it in my start up programs under autorun manager. It shows the launch path as (rundll32 "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shginaf.dll",Arojdttor) I can't find any information on Arojdttor either. As for ahginaf.dll I found this (shgina.dll is a module associated with Windows Shell User Logon from Microsoft Corporation. Non-system processes like shgina.dll originate from software you installed on your system.) I'm also getting a notification that windows 7 can not find shginaf.dll as the first notification when windows starts. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. :notworthy:
"C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shgina.dll" is part of Win 7. ON my Win 7 Pro X64 system it's attributes are:

shgina.dll 11/20/2010 4:21 AM 21KB

Arojdttor sounds like some kind of malware to me. Please go to the Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal forum, read the info there and follow the posted directions. Once you receive a clean bill of health, come back here if you have any additional questions or concerns or it turns out not to be a malware problem.

Please be patient as that is a very busy area. If you do not receive a response in 3 days, post a message here: What To Do If You Have No Response In 3 Days?

Do not reply to your post there as the malware folks look for posts with no replies first.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI