sachs
Topic Starter
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel® Atom™ CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152616 MB, Free - 110446 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1468
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled
I greet everybody most friendly in my first posting. Hope to enjoy this forum.
I have been using in bed (I have a spinal chord condition in recovery [I use the Mni a lot, for I am a psychiatrist and expert witness, receving and sending documents to the courts), very succesfully and in plenitud, until a short while ago when started to meter and perceiving a lower signal (1o Mb) than that produced by the excellent router (15,6). My son's and grandaughter's laptop and identical to mine netbook, continue working with 15,6 (identical to signal received by desk PC). I have installed no new applications; have upodated both cards drivers, clened the Mini, unplugged and taken off the battery, etc. Nothing. I continue receving 10 Mb. I am including a CMD record. Xirus actually is some kind of device that, actually seems to jump the Mini for it discloses a normal signal. I cannot read Xirus in deeepness.
Sorry for the CMD report is in Spanish. I kept the double space for clarity. I do not understand a word. I am an old MD and very much acquainted with computation and the managemenet of equipment but do not know a word of wi fi issue. I am perplex that I have a low signal and not a definitive lack of it.
Configuración IP de Windows
Nombre del host . . . . . . . . . : JUAN
Sufijo DNS principal . . . . . . :
Tipo de nodo. . . . . . . . . . . : híbrido
Enrutamiento habilitado. . . . . .: No
Proxy WINS habilitado. . . . . : No
Adaptador Ethernet Conexión de área local 4 :
Estado de los medios. . . .: medios desconectados
Descripción. . . . . . . . . . . : Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
Dirección física. . . . . . . . . : 18-A9-05-DA-8A-49
Adaptador Ethernet Conexiones de red inalámbricas 3 :
Sufijo de conexión específica DNS :
Descripción. . . . . . . . . . . : WLAN Broadcom 802.11b/g
Dirección física. . . . . . . . . : 90-4C-E5-96-21-BB
DHCP habilitado. . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguración habilitada. . . : Sí
Dirección IP. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.102
Máscara de subred . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Puerta de enlace predeterminada : 192.168.0.1
Servidor DHCP . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Servidores DNS . . . . . . . . . .: 192.168.0.1
Concesión obtenida . . . . . . . : Sábado, 11 de Febrero de 2012 01:52:18 p.m.
Concesión expira . . . . . . . . .: Domingo, 12 de Febrero de 2012 01:52:18 p.m.
I will inmensly appreciate a help for I have been deeply concerned and disturbed by this since three days, not being able to find any manner to improve or fix this strange situation. I think that bringing the Mini to the Yechnical service and/or buying a new wifi card is really not worth. I would wish to find a way to fix the wrong coonection or interfunctionality that are in same place.
Many thanks and regards
Processor: Intel® Atom™ CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152616 MB, Free - 110446 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1468
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled
I greet everybody most friendly in my first posting. Hope to enjoy this forum.
I have been using in bed (I have a spinal chord condition in recovery [I use the Mni a lot, for I am a psychiatrist and expert witness, receving and sending documents to the courts), very succesfully and in plenitud, until a short while ago when started to meter and perceiving a lower signal (1o Mb) than that produced by the excellent router (15,6). My son's and grandaughter's laptop and identical to mine netbook, continue working with 15,6 (identical to signal received by desk PC). I have installed no new applications; have upodated both cards drivers, clened the Mini, unplugged and taken off the battery, etc. Nothing. I continue receving 10 Mb. I am including a CMD record. Xirus actually is some kind of device that, actually seems to jump the Mini for it discloses a normal signal. I cannot read Xirus in deeepness.
Sorry for the CMD report is in Spanish. I kept the double space for clarity. I do not understand a word. I am an old MD and very much acquainted with computation and the managemenet of equipment but do not know a word of wi fi issue. I am perplex that I have a low signal and not a definitive lack of it.
Configuración IP de Windows
Nombre del host . . . . . . . . . : JUAN
Sufijo DNS principal . . . . . . :
Tipo de nodo. . . . . . . . . . . : híbrido
Enrutamiento habilitado. . . . . .: No
Proxy WINS habilitado. . . . . : No
Adaptador Ethernet Conexión de área local 4 :
Estado de los medios. . . .: medios desconectados
Descripción. . . . . . . . . . . : Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
Dirección física. . . . . . . . . : 18-A9-05-DA-8A-49
Adaptador Ethernet Conexiones de red inalámbricas 3 :
Sufijo de conexión específica DNS :
Descripción. . . . . . . . . . . : WLAN Broadcom 802.11b/g
Dirección física. . . . . . . . . : 90-4C-E5-96-21-BB
DHCP habilitado. . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguración habilitada. . . : Sí
Dirección IP. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.102
Máscara de subred . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Puerta de enlace predeterminada : 192.168.0.1
Servidor DHCP . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Servidores DNS . . . . . . . . . .: 192.168.0.1
Concesión obtenida . . . . . . . : Sábado, 11 de Febrero de 2012 01:52:18 p.m.
Concesión expira . . . . . . . . .: Domingo, 12 de Febrero de 2012 01:52:18 p.m.
I will inmensly appreciate a help for I have been deeply concerned and disturbed by this since three days, not being able to find any manner to improve or fix this strange situation. I think that bringing the Mini to the Yechnical service and/or buying a new wifi card is really not worth. I would wish to find a way to fix the wrong coonection or interfunctionality that are in same place.
Many thanks and regards