This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Fixing internet by windows repair [Closed]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Would I be able to reinstall windows to repair the winsock connection for my computer ? I don't have as easy access to a computer to upload files. (Sorry I didn't reply to my last topic before the 3 days elapsed. I am looking for alternative means to upload the files but I thought that may be a possible fix to fix the issue. thanks again for all the info.
yes, re-installing windows should repair winsock

do you have an installation disk or a repair partition?

you may find the information useful here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978788

if you find you have access to another computer where you can download tools and post logs and would like to try and fix your computer, let me know, otherwise a repair install or a reformat/re-install should resolve all your issues.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI