gra12
Topic Starter
My Acer laptop runs on Vista, became ery hot in the keyboard area and crashed. It was running Internet Explorer at the time. I tried to restart but the message came up that system restore was needed it ran the sequence then shut down. I left the computer for an hour or so and it then restarted all be it very slow, the keyboard again started to get warm
I left it again overnight and it restarted ok the next morning I then decided to remove and clean the fan unit which did have dust in it but not a massive amount. After ptting the fan back the unit will not start at all, the power light comes on, the fan runs for a few seconds, the E drive (disk drive) starts to click as if there is a disc in it and the scren remains totally black
Need serious help here please !!!!
thanks
Graham