This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Toshiba Laptop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I bought a used Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Vista. It worked fine for a short while. I downloaded the Updates for Vista and Updates for the BIOS. The first indication of a problem was the Flash Drive I bought would not work in any of the USB Ports. Well, it did one time and one time only. Then it started Freezing up while Booting-Up. I took it to a Computer Repair Shop. They charged me thirty dollars and told me they could not get it to turn on. Jeeeeez…I already knew that. Anyway; I have noticed that the longer the unit is without Power (Charger and Battery removed) the father into the Boot-Up it will go. I hadn't fired it up in several months until yesterday when it fully Booted-Up. I was a few minutes into a CD when it Froze. Any ideas??? Big Bob

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI