This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Forum Avatars

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Can I use a picture of me resized for an Avatar..? I tried uploading one several days ago and it wouldnt, but my ISP is having issues presently and I didnt know if I couldnt use that or if it was just not uploading due to somthing on my end…:)
HI Crow, if it is small enough, yes, it should be about 4k max and no larger thatn 100x100 pixels, if that is met and you can't upload it, send it to me and I will set it up for you.
Ok man thanx.. I got it to upload. I changed the size to 100x100…it says the max is 85x100 and thats what I was trying at first but anyway it worked..