This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Hats off to board Moderators

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hiya folks just dropping by to say hi to everyone and also to give my hats off to the board Moderators here, having to do the same work on the chat room I have been training in and my teachers showing me the ropes, is a lot of hard work on their part. Dealing with traffic of 800 to 1400 folks a day is a lot of under taking, whew. Into the stages of command functions and script writings :smack: I would like to say this, time if you feel like ripping off their heads, remember, they are just mods doing a job no one else will do, so give them a hug or a big thanks, believe me it's a lot of hard work. Jimmy
I just read your post and you are right the board moderators do a great job. I appreciate the help I have received from paws and Doug as well as others here (like terry and Lee and Ztruker) This is a great forum and I appreciate the great people here. The mods and members are great and deserve a thumbs up. :thumbup: