This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Adobe flash player, Panda Cloud Antivirus

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a problem with adobe flash player I just installed on to the computer but when i go to youtube it says to download it. i thought it was already downloaded i see it listed in programs i dont know wht im doing wrong. . One last thing when I keep going to a particular website it keeps bringing up this Panda Cloud ad saying the site could hurt my computer. i didn't and I dont think anyone else has put Panda loud Antivirus on the computer it just keeps coming up and the site is soapcentrals message boards. Sorry I thought it was talking about the computer i just saw it was a post about UXcore.dll lol im sorry But I still need help with adobe i saw on the adobe website that it could be because of something having to deal with 32 bit and 64 bit version of internet explorer does anyone think that might be why? If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it
I seen it stil has my other computers info in my profile. Just to let you know im on an aspire one acer laptop it is a windows starter 7 a 32 bit and i have internet explorer 9. If you need any additional info let me know.
My adobe flash player is working now I guess it was because of the internet explorer I was using I looked at the adobe troubleshooting page but the Panda Cloud Antivirus is still coming up. Should I keep posting in this forum or post in the antivirus forum instead?
Here is what the page says: Panda Cloud Antivirus Safe Search Protection The page has been blocked as it contains malware or exploits The Web page you are trying to access contains malware and exploits that could infect your computer. We advise you not to continue visiting this page. I understand that visiting the page could infect my computer. Continue Explore with YAHOO! SEARCH

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI