tallin
Topic Starter
Software
Tool for Video Instruction
1 min read
Deleted Member
Thanks for the link, there is also an opportunity for those who have the time for this:
Calling all coding geeks!
CamStudio user Tim McCarthy has spent a lot of his time over the last few days going through the source for the CamStudio Recorder program and has fixed a load of bugs and sorted out some of the (apparently) nightmare-inducing code.
It’s been uploaded to Sourceforge and is ready for people to compile into a working program.
And this is where I need your help …
I need coding geeks with Visual Studio 2008 (Professional, not Express) to compile the latest code to make sure it starts, stops, etc.
If you’re interested in helping out, let me know
http://camstudio.org/blog/new-source-code-…-testers-needed
I will be having breakfast with Tim on Someday soon, now there a coincidence
Regards
Calling all coding geeks!
CamStudio user Tim McCarthy has spent a lot of his time over the last few days going through the source for the CamStudio Recorder program and has fixed a load of bugs and sorted out some of the (apparently) nightmare-inducing code.
It’s been uploaded to Sourceforge and is ready for people to compile into a working program.
And this is where I need your help …
I need coding geeks with Visual Studio 2008 (Professional, not Express) to compile the latest code to make sure it starts, stops, etc.
If you’re interested in helping out, let me know
http://camstudio.org/blog/new-source-code-…-testers-needed
I will be having breakfast with Tim on Someday soon, now there a coincidence
Regards
tallin
Keith,
Enjoy your breakfast. Guess being from Wales, you will have bacon and eggs (with none of that sunnyside up business) toast, marmalade and a good cup of strong tea.
Sadly, I would not have the expertise to help Tim with testing.
kind regards,
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI