Peter1
Topic Starter
Hello
It is possible my question does not fit anywhere in the WTT forum but I'll give it a try.
After I have taken a series of video clips and want to make a dvd of them similar to making a movie, which of the above programs is the better to do this?
I ask because I have tinkered for a long time with various methods of making a movie onto DVD and find there are many ways. I am looking for consistency and simplicity.
Once the video cam is done, I usually attach it to the PC and this uploads the videos to the program's software. This way I can send emails as it can compress the files. Now, once the files are in the software I can export them them to desktop. There is a movie maker but I see no advantage over individual files as they are presented just like a movie when a DVD is made.
I now can drag and drop into Roxio but I was thinking perhaps it might be good to use one of the above programs.
Before I "get into it," has anyone had any experience making a DVD of their video cams files?
It seems, on the surface that they both do the same thing but the Video maker may have more bells in it. All I want is for all the files to be displayed continuously and uncle audio. I was thinking of dragging and dropping the desktop files into either program in the title of this question to create the movie.
Thank for any help you can give.
Peter
P.S. The reason I ask is b/c the last time I used Windows Media Player to show the video, the program said it was corrupted. I used the M.S. solution center to return integrity to the program.