I am a bit of a computer dummy but it seems I have some kind of a virus as my hotmail has sent out a number of e-mails to my address book contaxcts pffering herbal viagra.
I have Zone alarm as my firewall and avast as the anti virus.
Computer uses WINDOWS VISTA its a Cyberpower make with Intel Quad core Q6600 2.4GHZ 4CG RAm 32 Bit Op sys.
Look forward to hearing from you for the next step thanks
Andrew
Hi Andrew,
Sorry to hear of the problems with your computer and the possible malware that is infecting your computer..
It would be wise for you to visit here: http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=106388
follow the directions, posting your logs in that forum (not here please as we do not analyse them on this subforum)
When your machine has been declared clear of undesirable elements and if you are still having issues with it, post back here in this subforum and we will do our best to help you.
Regards
paws