This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

confused about programs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

I have Windows 10 x 64 and am confused about programs.
I have one flash drive with a lot of photos i want to put on disc eventually.
I also have a flash drive I want to put on disc, eventually.

Right now I have a folder on my desktop which is videos of Christmas.

I need to get this desktop folder with videos(some dark) lightened up.

I have Irfanview which is hard for me to understand.

I also have  VLC.

Then here is Windows and I cannot find any video fixing or playing there for 10. 
I think I have too many programs and not enough know how.

In a nutshell, which programs do I need to most easily lighten videos then burn to disc and be able to play both photos and videos from the disc?

Thank you

I think we can close it. I never did get around to finding a video editor but it all seems to point to $.

 

The next generation can use the more sophisticated software to author or whatever it is they do to improve videos.   :adios:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI