This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Anticipating thy Enthusiasm

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Howdy all, name's Erick, and for the sake of getting straight to the point, I'm looking forward to my stay around these forums as they're looking mighty fine. Furthermore, I'm also looking forward to learning new things, as I'm sure the forum is loaded with computer knowledge from top to bottom. Don't know what else to say, but here's hoping that there's enough with just little detail. ^_^
Hello The Enigma,

[external image: Posted Image]

We are glad to see you have become a member of this great forum.

Please feel free to post and read all you like, but please no posting on the HJT Forums as they are analysed by Expert Accredited Volunteers.

Enjoy with kind regards, ;)
:welcome: Yes this site has lots of useful computer information, it covers so much it's really a tech site hence it's name. Strange here I am replying to someone with a similar username because there's not many user's with the word Enigma in their username but it happens.