Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91911 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

blackberry phone not connected to network

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hedley93

hedley93

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

I have a blackberry 8520 connected wirelessly to my isp BT. It will connect to the internet and used to surf the internet, but will not let me sign into yahoo mail. When I try the login box appears for a few seconds and then disappears behind an advertisement that comes up immediately after it. I logged out of the email on the pc and logged in again to see what happens there. The exact same advert came up, but the login box was on top of it, allowing me to sign in. The phone worked fine on the internet before we lost our connection last Thursday. An engineer was out on Tuesday and I haven't been able to log into yahoo mail since. My isp says it has nothing to do with anything the engineer would have done. The only thing I can find is on the mobile itself. On checking the connections, my homehub shows it is on, but also shows a white hypen, meaning it is not connected to the network. Bluetooth shows the same way even though a bluetooth device is connected and was also working fine before Tuesday. Blackberry don't tell you anywhere in their help files on how to fix this. Can anyone help in this matter, please. I have been working at it for a few days and It is driving me daft :pullhair: :pullhair: Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley

Advertisements

Register to Remove