Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93078 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Can't log in to certain sites

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yahtzee

Yahtzee

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 03:16 PM

This is very annoying. I get 'The page cannot be displayed' message whenever I try to log in to Ebay, Yahoo Mail, Google and probably many others. I've been fiddling about trying to get a WiFi connection set up so I suspect it was my fault, maybe I changed a setting on my connection or something like that and messed it up. The wifi connection is now disconnected and I've been looking at my broadband connection and it all seems pretty normal to me so I don't know whats wrong. Help please.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Yahtzee

Yahtzee

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:03 PM

Fixed, so nevermind.