This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't log in to certain sites

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This is very annoying. I get 'The page cannot be displayed' message whenever I try to log in to Ebay, Yahoo Mail, Google and probably many others. I've been fiddling about trying to get a WiFi connection set up so I suspect it was my fault, maybe I changed a setting on my connection or something like that and messed it up. The wifi connection is now disconnected and I've been looking at my broadband connection and it all seems pretty normal to me so I don't know whats wrong. Help please.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI