This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

system tray magnifier

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hello I reset Explorer 9 and the +- for window size is no onger where it was or anywhere. help please. Thank you
There was a zoom level in the systray in both the lap and desktop - by default.. In using the laptop as a model to get the devce to enable on the desktop, I lost it onthe laptop too - progress hey!. :blush: Thanx for reminding me of the gear as I was using ctrl with + and -. This is all with Win 7 x 64 and Explorer 9. I think it disappeared when i ticd "show sdesktop" but can't remmeber. It realy came in handy. it reminds me of ie spell's usefullness but I made no specific downoad.
If not already there, enable the Main Menu by pressing the Alt key. Then select View > Toolbars and ensure Status bar is checked. Then you should see your Zoom options. Note Ctrl + and Ctrl - zoom in and out too.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI