This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

cyber armour?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm wanting to protect my home computer, so my family and I can surf the internet……I did find a post here, a while ago, which listed all the to have's, before going on the web, and tips to keep it all fresh….I can no longer find it………I was hoping it may be pinned, as I'm sure many would like to, simply armour up then get on, rather than, get virus's, get help, then slowly discover what we should be doing really……..'outpost, spybot…that kinda of thing'………..This is no critisism, just a request. All the best techcurve
Hello techcurve and welcome to the WTT forum.

I think you’ll find the information you are looking for here

This page gives you various pieces of advice but if you just want “Preventing Malware - Tools and Practices for Safe Computing”, then here is the direct link:

Preventing Malware - Tools and Practices for Safe Computing

Although there are many ways to help prevent infection, there are also many new kinds of malicious practices and infections appearing all the time.

If at any time, despite good practice and through no fault of your own, you think there may be a problem, do start a new topic here and we'll be glad to help solve it for you.

Safe computing

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI