This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdy All! New and defeated!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, my real name is Nikki, but Cybertard is a better description.. I am lucky to have even figured out how to get here. I have been trying to fix my puter for 10 days straight. Contacted Xoft that finally gave me better removal instructions but I skipped a bunch of steps cuz they confused me . It removed the trojans and whatnot Xoft had previously listed but then Trojan Hunter suddenly came up with lots and lots ofdata stream thingys and double reference thingys and then spyware doctor found even more stuff..so, anyways, I am sure I've done something really bad. I've climbed a tall tall tree and now I can't get down so I am hoping someone will take mercy and help me out. I also have McAfee Total protection that never finds any problems, then wants me to pay anyways to remove viruses it should have detected in the first place! Now if someone could tell me how to post my hijacjthis log… :) It keeps telling me I can't upload.
Hi Nikki, I'm happy to see that you've found your way over to our Malware Removal Forum for some Expert help from that Team. :) Good work. And good decision. :thumbup: Thanks for considering WTT for your computing needs. Best Regards Doug