What the Tech Community
Hi There. Newbie alert. ; )
2 min read
AlyssaV
Topic Starter
Hello All,
I'm an Emergency Paramedic in the field working on an Indian reservation. I also have a side business contracting with FEMA teaching Emergency Management for their National Training Center. I work with computers a lot but know very little. I have an older desktop PC and a slightly newer Toshiba Satellite laptop. I utilize both for business purposes and the laptop for work and play. Therefore my questions will likely be all over the place. ; )
It will be nice to get to know a few of you. No doubt my posts will annoy many of you…forgive me.
Have a beautiful Day!
Alyssa
Baruga2
Hey Alyssa V
Imma an Indigenous person, living off reserve now…but I appreciate your efforts. Did you know that only about 5% of Indigenous folk have access to computers?
Anyway, I am just stopping in to assure you, that no matter what your level of expertise or lack thereof, this is the place to be! You will get 100% non-judgemental advice.
I know, because there is no greater or lesser Luddite than I, ( I mean, I still use crayons on my screen sometimes)…….and people have been patient with me, above and beyond.
Welcome aboard!
Jimbo1
Hello All,
I'm an Emergency Paramedic in the field working on an Indian reservation. I also have a side business contracting with FEMA teaching Emergency Management for their National Training Center. I work with computers a lot but know very little. I have an older desktop PC and a slightly newer Toshiba Satellite laptop. I utilize both for business purposes and the laptop for work and play. Therefore my questions will likely be all over the place. ; )
It will be nice to get to know a few of you. No doubt my posts will annoy many of you…forgive me.![]()
Have a beautiful Day!
Alyssa
Hiya AlyssaV and
JonTom
Hello Alyssa
Welcome to WTT
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!
Best wishes
JonTom
Welcome to WTT
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!
Best wishes
JonTom
Satchfan
Hi AlyssaV
My apologies about missing this before.
Do have a good look around and if you have questions, post them in the appropriate forum. The people here are very friendly and helpful and don't get "annoyed" by people trying to learn.
Good luck with your very good and interesting work.
Regards
Satchfan
My apologies about missing this before.
We all started there and if people had got annoyed by my "stupid" questions I wouldn't have learnt anything.No doubt my posts will annoy many of you…forgive me
Do have a good look around and if you have questions, post them in the appropriate forum. The people here are very friendly and helpful and don't get "annoyed" by people trying to learn.
Good luck with your very good and interesting work.
Regards
Satchfan
AlyssaV
Thank you very much!! Sorry but I just noticed these posts since I forgot to re-check my junk folder. Grr! Lol