This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey there all, my name is really Bill and I live near Atlanta GA. I am a bit of an old fart, 66 and retired from IBM. Have been around and worked on computers long before there were PCs. I now volunteer teaching seniors how to use PCs at our local Senior Center 2 days a week and have noticed a terrific increase in cyber terrorism. Now that I have the time I have joined with the GOOD guys to help fight this plague on us. I have enrolled in the class and ready to rock and roll. Best regards to all Bill redcar92
Hello RedCar :wavey: Welcome to WTT! Great to hear that you are enrolled at the Classroom. Spend some time having a good look at all of the material and ask questions when you have them. Everyone in class is very friendly and approachable (not to mention very very good at what they do). Good luck with your learning! Best wishes JonTom