This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I'm new here. Hoping to be able to learn a lot about computers from you guys. Just starting to save up some money to build my own.
Hi Doomsday, [external image: Posted Image]

I would like to add my welcome to you also, hope you enjoy this forum.

Lots to read and learn here, so take a good look around, post any queries for assistance as there are very clever technicians here to help you.

Best regards,
Welcome to Whatthetech,

Doomsday, I have supplied some links for you, that I'm sure you will find useful. :thumbup:

I hope you enjoy learning heaps here at the forums. :popcorn:

Click here to read some of the most important questions & their answers. :pepsi:

Here is a handy one. :)

Jkc73 :wavey: