This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need help with java program

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need some assistance. When I open up a Java application, the JFrame text appears to be skewed and the text is difficult to read. The text almost multicolored; also when clicking on the JButton - I need to click off the button just to the right to activate the button. Weird! It is difficult to describe! This effect only happens when entering into a Java program. Do you have any ideas?
Sounds like you are running something in compatibility mode and set it to vga mode, or 256 color mode, or a lower resolution mode. Rather that pertains to the particular program you are running, the java runtime, the internet browser, etc. I do not know. You didn't provide enough detail about anything that you are doing.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI