Hi,
Sun Java interferes with the transcription program I use for work (MS Java is compatible). After deleting it there is still a PROGRESS BAR entry under Add/Remove Programs, and hitting the REMOVE button DOES NOT delete it.
I ran JavaRa to get rid of remnants of Java, but the "Progress Bar" is still on there.
How do I get rid of this?
Thanks.
The result you want requires a Registry Edit and a deletion of a corresponding item in C:\Program Files\Installation Information.
This is something that you can do manually
It is simple but appears kinda tricky and will require your careful attention to detail.
In all cases of Editing of the Registry, you should create a registry backup "before" doing any work in the Registry, so that you can restore if necessary.
Here's how you should Create Registry Backup.
And below are the steps you will need to take to effect the desired result.