This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Win 7 Ultimate

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Please he I was ownloading a copy of Linxminte linux distribution when my pc decided to go to sleep and the process was stopped. I found out several houra later when I decided to burn the ISO and use it in another pc. This had happened before when I was using bittorrent and lost an entire day's connection.At that time I had attributed it to some connection problem on the internet phone line. Please tell me how I can set the pc Not to go to sleep while busy. I will be most gratefull. Thank you. Edit. System: win7 Ultimate.
Open Control Panel then Power Options. Disable sleep there when connected to A/C Power, not when on battery power. Click on Change plan settings at the right of the current in use power plan. Se sleep to Never.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI