Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

arranging ie favourites

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hedley93

hedley93

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

If I arrange my ie favourites in the folder on the C: drive, will it change the favourites list in ie to the same, or would it be quicker/easier to do in ie itself. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Do it in IE favorites, not it's Windows folder. Cheers, Lee

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.

#3 hedley93

hedley93

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

Thanks for the reply, Lee Silly question 2 coming up. What is the best way to put them onto dvd/flash drive. Exporting, or dragging/burning from Windows folder.

#4 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Just export them.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.

#5 hedley93

hedley93

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

Sorry for delay in replying. Thanks very much for all the help & information. Much appreciated, as always. hedley