Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91700 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

FireFox..favourites

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 k007d

k007d

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Web (re)searching topics which interest me.<br />Movies<br />Reading<br />Walking<br />

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

I have recently transferred from IE8>>>FF,brought all of my favourites. Notice i have too many but do not wish to delete,so Q 1..in FF how do i transfer to pen-drive. Q 2...in IE8 there is a short cuts bar,is there a similar bar for FF. ;)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,779 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Favorites in FF are called Bookmarks. To save them, click on Bookmarks, Organize Bookmarks.
Click on the Import and Backup drop down and select Backup. Navigate to your flash drive and save the file there. It will be called something like

bookmarks-2011-02-28.json

As for shortcuts, do you mean visited links (history)? If so, click on History on the Menu bar.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 k007d

k007d

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Web (re)searching topics which interest me.<br />Movies<br />Reading<br />Walking<br />

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

Late reply. Ztruker....thx for that issue sorted. :D

#4 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,779 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

You're welcome :thumbup:

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.