Well as long as everything looks to be legit, and as long as the computer continues to run smoothly, then I believe that should be all! I have bookmarked 'VirusTotal' as well, and will use that in the future if I have any concerns that might arise. I thoroughly appreciate your time and patience, as well as technical experience to help assist me in validating my suspicions of any infections. You have been the most helpful!
Speaking of Java, lets do this to make you more secure
Go to your Control Panel and click on the Java Icon ( looks like a little coffee cup ) click on About and you should have Version 6 Update 26, if not proceed with the instructions.
Download the latest version Here save it, do not install it yet.
( you need the windows x 64 version) Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 26 <–The wording is confusing but this is what you need
Go to your Add Remove Programs in the Control Panel and uninstall any previous versions of Java
Thank you!! You are SO awesome! In the process of running OTL as we speak! And then I shall be refering another friend to your site, as of this moment she is experiencing the most awful BSOD! Thanks again Ken, you ROCK!!