I was looking through the task manager and noticed this file JH2392.exe running and its location is in my \WINNT\Temp folder. Does anyone know what it is or what it does?
As I thought, because the exe file looks like the OfficeScan Watchdog service. It is random named everytime. But I recognise the way it is named
If you look in your temp folder there, you'll see that it will have a dog icon.
Nothing to worry about - see here for more information: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/support/vie…entID=en-126558
Since this issue appears resolved … this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI