Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Struggling to Adjust from MS Office 2003 to 2007

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 solo58

solo58

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

Any way we can revert the look and feel of MS Office 2007 to 2003. I am totally confused and frustrated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

Any way we can revert the look and feel of MS Office 2007 to 2003. I am totally confused and frustrated.

Not sure how well this is and I feel your pain, I went from 2003 to 2010 and it's a learning process for me, but I am getting use to it and really liking 2010. but here is a link that you may want to read up on to see if this may be what your looking for.

http://help.wugnet.c...ict1014110.html

Jimbo1

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#3 solo58

solo58

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Thanks, Jimbo. I guess I'll just have to slub thru. I'd love to see the MS argument about using ribbons being easier than the drop down menu; it just isn't. We can close this.

#4 appleoddity

appleoddity

SuperMember

• Tech Team
  • 3,071 posts
  • Interests:Eating, Movies, Family, Church, Music, Volleyball, Softball, Poker, Computers, Electronics, Reading.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

If its any consolation. They added the menu back in to 2010. But, the ribbon is the way to go. Confusing at first, as is most changes, but in this case, definitely a more enjoyable product. When I use 2003 now I feel like I am in a museum. Not to mention all the compatibility problems 2003 has now a days.

The help you have been given is free. If you have been happy with our help please consider donating to support this forum.

If you would like to say thanks for the help I have given you please View My Profile and Leave a Comment.
Your encouragement is welcome.

#5 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

If its any consolation. They added the menu back in to 2010.

But, the ribbon is the way to go. Confusing at first, as is most changes, but in this case, definitely a more enjoyable product. When I use 2003 now I feel like I am in a museum. Not to mention all the compatibility problems 2003 has now a days.

Nods as I said took some doing but once I got use to the menu of 2010 and where the items were, I really liked it now, this xp machine has 2003 and I am lost when I use it.

Jimbo1

Edited by Jimbo1, 21 June 2011 - 12:29 PM.

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)