This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Struggling to Adjust from MS Office 2003 to 2007

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Any way we can revert the look and feel of MS Office 2007 to 2003. I am totally confused and frustrated.


Not sure how well this is and I feel your pain, I went from 2003 to 2010 and it's a learning process for me, but I am getting use to it and really liking 2010. but here is a link that you may want to read up on to see if this may be what your looking for.

http://help.wugnet.com/office/revert-offic…ict1014110.html

Jimbo1
Thanks, Jimbo. I guess I'll just have to slub thru. I'd love to see the MS argument about using ribbons being easier than the drop down menu; it just isn't. We can close this.
If its any consolation. They added the menu back in to 2010. But, the ribbon is the way to go. Confusing at first, as is most changes, but in this case, definitely a more enjoyable product. When I use 2003 now I feel like I am in a museum. Not to mention all the compatibility problems 2003 has now a days.

If its any consolation. They added the menu back in to 2010.

But, the ribbon is the way to go. Confusing at first, as is most changes, but in this case, definitely a more enjoyable product. When I use 2003 now I feel like I am in a museum. Not to mention all the compatibility problems 2003 has now a days.


Nods as I said took some doing but once I got use to the menu of 2010 and where the items were, I really liked it now, this xp machine has 2003 and I am lost when I use it.

Jimbo1

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI