Stargon
Topic Starter
Hello, everyone
Just so you know, I prefer not using my real name or information for safety reasons, but you may call me Garrett or Stargon; it doesn't matter to me. I have some experience with computers; mostly in the designing and gaming categories. I loved computers since I was very little, we used to have an old Apple computer. Then as the age grew, I became interested in Windows (which is where the XP came to my attention).
Moreover, I also happen to have a creative and imaginative mind; seeing everything as a work of art. I loved art since the second grade doing sketches. Then as soon as I entered into high school, I took a class in Keyboarding/Web development and was introduced into using HTML and how to create web pages. To top it all off, this has built my desire to become a web designer (and graphic designer too) and made that my long-term career goal. Because I thought if I can make art on paper, then I would do it on computer too and put it to good use, like build my website(s) and/or web page(s).
And I think that's pretty much it about me I want to share.