Hey guys, a friend of mine introduced me to this website, so i thought why not join right ? I know my way around a PC and a MAC and i just want to learn as much as possible. My name is Amari and i am a design student, it's nice to meet ya'll!!
Amari17
If you have a good look around the forum and join in the discussions, I'm sure you'll learn a lot, (and maybe be able to offer some of your PC knowledge).. There's plenty of good information and helpful, friendly people. here
Enjoy
Best wishes
Satchfan
If you have a good look around the forum and join in the discussions, I'm sure you'll learn a lot, (and maybe be able to offer some of your PC knowledge).. There's plenty of good information and helpful, friendly people. here
Enjoy
Best wishes
Satchfan
You're cool, i like you! XD, thanks for the warm welcome man, much appreciated Satchfan, i hope i bump into your cool and friendly self often!