Been watching this site for awhile being a troll while in Iraq. Finally back in the states as of Friday, so now I signed up.
Plan on being an IT tech in the future, currently getting out of the Marines on the 18th. w00t. I'm done! haha.
My only other hobbies besides computers are cars, own a 2005 Pontiac GTO. Pics if you want, just ask.
Name is Frank, age 20.
You have already been welcomed by LDTate in the HJT forum with immediate service for you computer. I wish also to add my welcome to you and glad you are safely back from Iraq.
We volunteers get great satisfaction in helping others with their computer problems.
Hello and welcome, Frank. Glad you are safe and well.
I think you'll enjoy your experience at WTT and learn lots. I joined recently and find it a friendly place with lots of useful advice. I also hope to learn a lot and then be able to help others.
Welcome again, Nina (UK)
From one old Marine to a younger one Semper Fidelis!! Have a look around the forums and feel free to jump right in. There are lot of good people, and information here