This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

there was a problem sending the command to the program yahoo messenger

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/6…ks-mozilla.html

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source…bec9fdc6b40133e

Dear Experts

I have got windows 7 64 bit installed.
Recently I have been experiencing this problem whenever I log in to a Yahoo messenger and click on Yahoo Mail icon the below error message pops us :

there was a problem sending the command to the program


http://i56.tinypic.com/ibb9fc.png



[external image: Posted Image]



I tried to Google it but I could not find a solution to my problem although I

tried most of the suggestion that I found through my Google search



Uninstalled and installed Yahoo


Associate HTTP and HTTPS to firefox


Enable pops up



Thanks


Edit : I realized now if I want to open a saved html file same message pops up
The sevenforums.com thread you linked (thank you for doing that) indicates this problem is resolved. Is that true?

The sevenforums.com thread you linked (thank you for doing that) indicates this problem is resolved. Is that true?

His/her problem was resolved but mine still it is going on although I followed the isntruction in sevenforums.com

Regards
Ah, okay. I see you also posted the same problem in D-A-L. I responded the same there as well. Looking at the suggested fix, I see an error in the directions. The file types you want to associate with FireFox or Internet Explorer (which ever one you use) are .htm and .html, not http and https. I use Seamonkey as my primary browser, so mine are set to: 📎SeamonkeyFTs.jpg What do yours look like?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI