This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Error mshtml.dll

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello.

I have followed the advise of Tashi from forums.spybot and I have posted below a link to my topic from there.
Please, help me!
Due to the fact that I am beginner in IT, I'm not sure that the link is OK, therefore I also write my problem below.

Thank you in advance,
Spandau

Error mshtml.dll


Sometimes, when I browse the Internet, it's occured the message "Internet Explorer has encountered an error and needs to close…". Strange, but until now, only when I want to open some news who are in my E-Mail on Yahoo (from Wall-Street News), this problem is occurred. The details of this error are:
Error signature
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16876 ModName: mshtml.dll
ModVer: 7.0.6000.16890 Offset: 000965de
My operating system is Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600) Service Pack 3 and the application for browsing the Internet is Windows Internet Explorer 7.
I have tryed to run regsvr32…, but it doesn't work. I receive the message "mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered".
I can not also rewrite a new downloaded mshtml.dll file instead the old file in WINDOWS/System32.
Perhaps this problem is happened because in the past I have used CCleaner and this is not appropriate?
I don't know.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI