Sorry if it's a repeat, brand new and found this site on google.
I've been trying to do a couple system restores since I'm have problems with my sound, and played around with a driver scanner trying to get it to work also.
Upon downloading the driver and using the instructions, it does not work.
I have all my updates on my computer, no viruses or anything else that i know of. I have a brand new computer, got it last Christmas.
If anyone can help me, It would be great, thanks!
What is it exactly you need help with ?
I ask as you mention 2 issues, albeit one issue being used to cure the other, my guess is primarily it's the sound you need help with ?
Assuming it is, we need to know more info, it sounds like a simple driver is required, but what you found was no good, IMHO such driver programs are not worth it, they often get it wrong, possibly why you have failed to get it installed, if you can tell us the exact make\model of your system, we can start to help you get it working right again, also take notice of any stickers on the case, if this is an HP or Dell, there is most likely a TAG number, or service number, this helps identify the system from other similar ones in they're range, so if it has this let us have that as well, and we can try to steer you in the right direction.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI